people drive me insane. they never say what they mean and never tell you when you piss then off, you just have to guess. well im sorry, im not going to go running after you trying to figure out what little thing ive done to offend you. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh.
see, the thing is, if you're going to act mad, in my mind you should at least tell the person WHY you're pissed off. if you dont want to talk about it, then dont. but dont be all unpleasant and never bring it up.
i hate dealing with these things. because they never get resolved, they just get ignored until we can act like it never happened. and this is the worst thing, i feel like ive done something wrong but i dont know what because the more i think about it the less i come up with. and then the more annoyed i get. and then the harder i think.
ITS A VICIOUS CIRCLE I TELL YOU!!!!
and it wont get resolved (if there even IS something to resovle, because i dont know because NO ONE TOLD ME) because i have absolutly no desire to go running after people who dont want to talk to me. none whatsoever.
and so, this ends my rant. i was very frustrated and needed to vent. and vent i did. and for the first time i AM talking about a specific person and if you think its you, then it probably is.
good day to you sah.
Tuesday, July 20, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sorry Emily. I guess it's just a jealousy thing. I wish I looked that good in black.
Also, you may want to put a break somewhere in your "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH" so that it's doesn't completely destroy the layout of your blog.
Post a Comment